Blog Comments

**Cries tears of joy**
    Sooo much win in this post!

Personally, I've come to terms with the digital download AS LONG as I can make a physical backup.
    Last game I bought on Disk was Dragon Age: Origins because I was CERTAIN it would be an excellent game - never finished it because the giant bow models BLOCKED the characters in the cut scenes which were EVERYWHERE!
    ....Sorry, that wound is still a little raw.

Anyway, all I really wanted to say was I agree with you wholeheartedly, and now feel compelled to ask... **gets down on one knee, pulls out a Diamond crusted miniDisc** .... will you digitally marry me.

... What's that, you've suddenly decided to date only women? ... oh, ok, I understand....

:-P
    Quote Originally Posted by ScytheRyder
    I love the Bolder's gate games I 1st played it when I was like 6 When I got my 1st computer, But I enjoy playing Icewind Dale alot more. But both very challenging and enjoyable.
    Hmm I've been meaning to try Icewind Dale. I got a copy not too long ago, I've played the very beginning but got distracted by something else (not too hard to distract me ;-)). I'm going to have to give it a shot now.
    I love the Bolder's gate games I 1st played it when I was like 6 When I got my 1st computer, But I enjoy playing Icewind Dale alot more. But both very challenging and enjoyable.