View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Soxual Healing Baby

SoX minds gathered on the 12th of May bringing together those MOST invested in the future health of our guild. Those in attendance discussed circumventing a potentially destructive path. Clearly in recent months there has been a feeling that SoX was losing its' way, and as a direct result losing its' most valuable asset, members. Participation and morale have been dropping while we plodded along toward a uncertain destination.
    Pressing play on the Ipod a song rises from the speakers to my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Addressing the Human Side

As soon as the clock approaches 5 or 6 or 7 (depending on the work demands), my mind is driven to a land of afros, floppy ear yodas, dragons, and fish that grow immeasurably strong at level 80. Before signing in, I am contemplating connections with online friends and honing teamwork/cooperation skills as we work together toward the Jade Maw. It is quite interesting that when anything that I perceive will alter the comfort of my world takes place in this mystical world takes place, I am shaken ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Things About Digital Game Downloads That Annoy Me

I’m old-fashioned. I’d much rather buy a video game on a disk. But then I’m also impatient so sometimes I’d rather just buy the digital copy of a game then wait for the disk to come by mail. Since downloading my first digital copy of a game (Left 4 Dead) I have had many struggles with various digital gaming platforms. I’ve had many a struggles with Steam attempting to get it to work or open or update. I get annoyed every time I have to create an account in order to be allowed to play something I’ve ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Thoughts on new Daily Achievement System

Quote Originally Posted by scary ocelot View Post
    For the crafting I just refine all the materials I gathered!

I'm liking the dailies, i HATED dodger with a passion, I always had to go to wayfarer foothills, stash my pet and dodge a dredge cannon for a few mins. So glad I can avoid it now!
    Dodger is beyond easy. Find a mob like a moa for example, he'll set up to attack you, then just dodge roll. Or just aggro 3 easy-ish or more mobs and dodge roll a couple times during the fight. Guaranteed to get several in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Basically I Love Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn

My favorite video game of all time, hands down, the game I compare all other games too (well, at least all other RPGs to) has to be Baldur’s Gate II: Shadows of Amn. There are only a limited number of games I’ve played through all the way through more than once. Baldur’s Gate II, I’ve done it more times then I can’t count, both co-op and single player.

Part of it, to be fair, is probably nostalgia. I played it when I was about ten for the first time and loved it. I role played it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast