View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Guild Wars 2 - Races - Norn

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Squirrel View Post
    Norn

"If you are bold enough, your legend will live forever."

The norn are a race of valiant, shape-changing barbarians. Boisterous, strong-willed, and passionate, the norn are an independent people that swear fealty to no single being. They thrive in their mountain stronghold by the sharpness of their
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Guild Wars 2 - Races - Sylvari

Quote Originally Posted by Killer Squirrel View Post
    Sylvari

"Evil threatens Tyria, but our Dream will guide us through darkness to dawn."

The sylvari are an enigma. Humanoid in form, plantlike in nature, they are recent arrivals in Tyria and have roamed the world for only twenty-five years. They are all born of a single parent—the mighty Pale Tree that dominates the Tarnished
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. On the way to GWAMM

So, I've decided to not only get GWAMM, but to write a blog about getting there!
    So far, here's what i have:
    15 titles:
    Canthan Cartographer
    Canthan Skill Hunter
    Canthan Protector
    Canthan Guardian
    Canthan Vanquisher
    Elonian Skill Hunter
    Elonian Protector
    Elonian Guardian
    Elonian Vanquisher
    Slayer of All
    Secret Agent
    Legendary Delver
    Not Too Shabby
    Legendary Spearmarshal
    Holy Lightbringer ...
    Tags: guild wars, gwamm Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Starting to make headway!

What is really exciting for me is watching this place starting to take shape. When I talked about this to the wife (Sia) I told her it was like the wedding. You plan and work at it for so long and you have so many great people you count on work with. You never feel like it will ever work there are just to many factors and so much to do. Then little by little things get done and it starts to take shape. That is what it seems to feel like here.

The site is really starting to come along.
  5. Games are for kids...

On the surface of it, that comment may seem rather disparaging I suppose. But anyone with kids knows: games are for kids.

My daughter Jasmine turns 6 on the 24th of this month, and already she is showing me that, despite my extreme pride and elation at basically tearing the code of Portal (original) to pieces when I first played the game, she can grasp the concepts faster. And it's only my years of using a mouse and keyboard in co-ordination that gives me the upper hand to solve the ...
    Tags: gaming Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Gaming
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast